Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Beginnings

This is the beginning of my blog. It is weird I never thought I would have one of these but it seems to be a good way to keep in contact with all my friends and family out there.
Well I am currently working as a bookkeeper in SLC but am in the process of getting my cosmetology license in Utah. So I will be looking for a salon job soon. I am excited. I miss working in the salon and the whole atmosphere that goes with it. Not to mention a little bit later mornings. Lol. Mornings and I do not get along. It just comes too early.
I am also living in Draper. I live with 3 other girls in a really cute townhome. It is nice that we are all return missionaries and active in church. I have yet to go to my new ward but will be attending on Sunday. I am excited to have a new change but it was sad to leave my old ward. I really found a good ward family there. But change is a good thing sometimes.

1 comment:

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Yea! Welcome to the world of blogging!! You'll have fun! I do!! So you're in Utah now! Congrats on school and finding something that you love to do! Next time I'm in Utah I'll have to look you up. Hope everything is going good. Talk to you soon!!